Friday, December 7, 2018

Project Bag class

Went to a Project Bag Class 
at the Cotton Boll Quilt Shop 
today with my friend Lana.

This is the pattern we used.
The class was taught by Carol DeArment.

We brought our own material and they had everything else we needed.
Learned about zippers on a roll.
I made the blue one in class and started on the other one.
Finished it after I took a nap.
Fronts
 Backs
Carol was great at helping us go at our own pace and making sure to give us the hints she has learned while making these.

I did modify the handle.
I didn't like that the handle didn't stand up, so I stitched it in the up position.
Now, I'm happy.

Learned more about how to do a machine binding.
It took lots of clips and very precise stitching.
Not my favorite way, but I didn't want the binding to win, so I practiced again.

Check the Cotton Boll Quilt Shop out.
She sells on-line.


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Cute! I would need 197 of those . . .