Take the signature quilt with me to bind a. DONE
2. Take a hand quilting project that I don’t like doing to try and finish. IN PROCESS
3. Take the extra yarn to make more of the scarves and finally get it all used up
4. Take the bonus hst with me to press and trim. These are normally my summer project and maybe I’ll have enough 2” hst to finish up the next border on my bonus triangle quilt. IN PROCESS
5. Take some applique blocks with me. I still need to pull the fabric and trace the wax paper to get them ready.
6. Take a couple of books to read.7. Take my graph paper and colored pencils to dream