I finished the binding on the test quilt.
Of course, I can't show you a photo, but I love the quilt.
I figured out the sashing for the small T-shirt quilt.
I have the first of four columns ready to add the 'hanging' ribbon.
I have already figured out what sizes I need between the blocks.
I'll trim them to 15" when I get them centered on the section above.
I just figured out that on Tuesday, I will be sewing with a friend, and I will use that time to finish up the crayon rolls for another friend.
I hope this plan works because I would like to have those 55 crayon rolls finished and off to Tammy.
I doubt I will have any time between now that Tuesday.