Monday, June 12, 2023

June accountability

  I need to focus on accountability.

So, my plans for May and June are:

DONE 1. Quilt NBAQG Charity Quilts

Finished the last charity quilt I have and I'll not be at the meeting this month, so I won't have anymore until July.

2. Finish Rob's Cross Heart Quilt

It's ready to quilt.

3. Finish Amy's T-shirt Quilt
I have the go-ahead for the design and will work on this as the month goes on.

5. Crayon Rolls

I have 55 more to make for my friend Tammy.

They are all cut out and need to be marked and sewn.

If I can find a couple days to work on them, I can get them done.

DONE 6. Senior Center project


The next class is a patriotic placemat with a pocket.
The sample is made, and everything is cut for the class on Friday.

6a. Senior Center Towel project
They finished the placemats, so I need another project.
So, it is a patriotic towel

7. Class three zipper pouch

All the fabric is picked and being cut out.
The class is next Saturday (6/15/23).

8. Quilt Test Quilt


No comments: