Sunday, December 16, 2018

Gift bags

We have a cookie and ornament exchange to go to tonight.
I needed a bag for the ornament and thought, oh, I can just make two.
The pattern made the light blue snowflake one.
It was way tooooooo big.
Then, I measured the ornament and made the snowman one.
It was too small because I forgot to add on the for the drawstring.
Then I made the bear one and it worked wonderfully.
Finally I have the measurements.
This morning I went to make the second one, and used directional fabric.
You guessed it.
The Santas were upside down on one side. :(
Soooo, I had to cut another one and seam the bottom of the outside fabric to make sure the Santas were facing the right direction.
Finally, the ornaments are safe in their bags and they are ready for the party.


No comments: