Monday, December 10, 2018

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday.
I have one more star on the bread and butter done.
Two more to go.
I'm using the dragonfly (purple) one as a leader ender for all the other things I'm doing, so bread and butter is on the back burner. 
This mess is being put back into other projects.
I think it is too chaotic for my taste.
But, I am hoping to get two more borders on it and then find something for an outside border.
All the rest of the pieces will go into packages to use in another project.

I'm glad I tried this technique, but i doubt I'll be doing it again.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Love your design walls! I like the Bread and Butter design. I haven't seen one like your purple but it looks like a good leaders and enders. You'll probably like the third one better when it's finished, but I agree with you - it's too chaotic for my taste, at least right now. Next year, I might love it. lol

Ramona said...

I’m not a purple person, but your blocks sure are pretty. Will they be placed with other blocks? I agree with you about the business of your third quilt. We don’t know until we try it though.