Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Kleenex holders

I have them made, but not enough kleenex fillers.
So, I'll get those after my meeting today and finish that up.

I have to tell you about what happened.
I keep track of every piece of fabric I use.
My computer has restarted and updates 3 times in the last 2 days and I'm fed up with it.
I went to add in the Kleenex holder totals and my file was reverted back to September.
Oh my goodness.
I give kudos to my son for finding the file from 12/11/2018 and I didn't lose anything that I can think of.
Thank you Jon!!!!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Those are cute kleenex holders. It's funny you should mention that your computer is updating often because mine is too. I wonder if there is a windows problem they are trying to fix.

Preeti said...

Pretty holders. Good save by Jon. Hope you have a great holiday!!!