Monday, December 10, 2018

Motivational Monday

It's been a great week of accomplishments.

2 - 9 December 2018

1.  Organizational Challenge 

Clean off a surface that is out of control
The way it was

 The way is came out
the way it was
The way it is
I still need to go through the trays more, but decided to wait until later.

2. WITB
I need to remember to take photos.
I found some UFOs, some pressing sheets, some HST in the box.
The HST need to be trimmed and are in the container where that is kept.
The UFOs are being sorted and bagged.
 I will probably use some of them in making more pillows.
I found some door decorations from DD's dorm.
They are in their place in that container for her to take with her to her apartment next year.
I want to make sure I have something for her bedroom door each month.
I have been thinking about a wreath for the front door that you can change out a decoration for the month.

3. Wolf Pillow

4. Christmas Towels

5. Christmas Ornaments

6. Stabilize baby clothing

7. 3 table runners

8. Gag Gift

9. Christmas Coasters
Coasters for DH and DS to deliver.
I still need to make some for my friends.

10. Quiltville Clue #2 & 3
Clue #2
I'm not getting all the clue done, but I'm doing a few.
That may be the way it is for a bit.

11. Lisa Grocery bag from a T-shirt


I ended up making two of them.

12. Winter Postcards finished and mailed

13. Other postcards
Went to the friends of DD.

14. Bind CIL #14
Bound and mailed back

10 - 16 December 2018
It's going to be another busy week

1.  Organizational Challenge 

Filing of paper, fabric, patterns, etc
2. WITB
3. Your way postcards (4)
4. Work on baby clothing quilt
5. 3 table runners
6. Christmas ornaments (Trees)
7. Scandinavian Star ornaments (9)
9. Quiltville Clue #3 
10. Christmas coasters
11. Project Bag
12. Test table runner
13. Work on Dragon Fly Baby Quilt

2 comments:

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

WOW! You are super productive! I really love your T-Shirt grocery bags. I have made quilts from the fronts of t-shirts and I have cut them into strips and woven them into rugs, but have not yet made them into grocery bags. What a great idea!

Meloney said...

Oh, I would love to see your rug made out of T-shirts.