Sunday, December 2, 2018

12 things in 2019

Judy L of Patchwork Times is doing a 12 things in 2019 challenge.
It doesn't have to be only quilting.
So, my list is
1. Let Me Surprise you quilt
2. Scan Photos
3. Work on Baby clothing quilts
4. Harry Potter quilts
5. Digitize more items
6. Vacation quilt
7. Make Seasonal Wreaths for DD
8. Make some zippered pouches
9. Make coasters for seasons
10. applique Home in the Middle
11. Finish Hawaiian Applique
12. Crochet something

I think this might be fun and I get to pick what I'm working on.
I can work on more than one in a month if I want and just finish them in 2019.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Sounds like a good list. I wish you the best on it.

Jennifer said...

Good list - I have crochet and pictures on mine too! Hope you make good progress in the year!