Sunday, December 30, 2018

End of Year Challenge

Prairie Moon has an end of year challenge to help us get ready for the new year.
I always like to see what she has in store for us.

Clean off your main work station.

I really have a few of them, so I don't know if I'll get them all done, but I can dream.
My pressing station gets to be a mess because I sort things on it all the time.
My cutting station stays fairly neat, but I do have things on the side and the ruler is not put away.
I put all the Christmas things I did not get done on the UFO list and into the UFO cabinet.
I found some patterns that I'm not working on right now and put them in the bookshelf.
I filed the patterns.
The things on the right are things I'm working on now and need out.
The rulers are in their spots.
The empty thread spools (under the trash can) are in a baggie to be used elsewhere and stored under the cutting table.
I think some could be used to make Christmas trees out of.
My postcard makings are in the little tote.
The blue container by the trash can is for bobcat (Texas State) postcards.
Even though it was not trashed (this time), it was good to tweak the area. 
The area between sewing machine and embroidery machine needs to be reworked. 
I'm not sure what I am going to do with it yet.
As I was putting this blog post together, I notice my desk.
Hanging head low.
This area NEVER stays neat.
I am working on the Harry Potter quilts, but that's no excuse.
This will take some time.

NOTE: As I clean an area off, I think I'll just update this post.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This does not look that different from my own area! We'll get there . . . eventually!