Saturday, December 1, 2018

Motivational Monday

25 November - 1 December 2018

1.  Organizational Challenge 
OK, we've all been sewing up a storm and fabric 
My toss bin is full again.
I have unidentified fabric on the cutting table.
Put it all away, unless I was using it.
 
I have unidentified fabric on my string bin.
I'm thinking this might be the backing for the old quilt. 
It was the backing to the old quilt.
All pieced and pressed awaiting inspiration.
Soon I need to start making string blocks.
I might work on some blue and gold ones for the Clemens T-shirt quilt.
 I almost never pile fabric on the floor, but Christmas fabric made it there.
My pressing table has fabric on it.
I need to figure out what is there.
Cleaned it up and put away things I was not using.
I still have the blue bin for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery and the pile of cut coaster batting. I need to make more coasters than that, so it will grow again.
My diffuser adds to the nice feel of my space.
Other things I use are to the right.
Still gives me lots of pressing space
So, lets put away fabric piles in your space.

2. WITB
I've been going through lots of boxes.
This turned into a collection site.
Some have had UFOs in them.
Some have had Christmas presents in them.
Some have filing.
I think there have been about 6 boxes .

3. Quilt CIL #14
quilted and awaiting binding.

4. Quilt Charity quilt #3 & #4
Ready to turn in to the guild in December.

5. Quiltville Mystery clues (1 & 2)
Clue #1
I didn't start clue #2 yet.

6. Christmas Coasters

7. Christmas Postcards

8. Winter Postcards

9. Dee's pillow

10. Lily's pillow

11. Wolf pillow
Didn't get to this one at all.

2 - 9 December 2018

1.  Organizational Challenge 
Clean off a surface that is out of control
My desk is really a mess and I don't know why.
But, I need this surface to be less cluttered. 
In between the sewing machine and the embroidery machine is a mess.

2. WITB
3. Wolf Pillow
4. Christmas Towels
5. Christmas Ornaments
6. Stabilize baby clothing
7. 3 table runners
8. Gag Gift
9. Christmas Coasters
10. Quiltville Clue #2 & 3
11. Lisa Grocery bag from a T-shirt
12. Winter Postcards finished and mailed

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Wow, you a whiz at organizing. I look at my mess and all I feel is defeat. Love your quilts.