Sunday, December 30, 2018

Day two countdown

Prairie Moon has given us another challenge

Tackle a Pile

I have them all around me.
I am going to tackle the pile that is all my ex-husband's stuff.
It is files that we put together to help DS with the estate.
I would like to have it in an order where we can find what is needed quickly.
The only thing that would take a long time is a transcript of all the things we went through to get things working.
All of it will go back into this box, but in some order and then the box will need to find a home.

I have this bag that gets things put in it right beside the desk.
I need to file and get the 2018 files in their container and start my 2019 file folders.
I'm really not sure what is in here.

I will be working on those two areas.

Note: As I make progress, I'll update this post.

No comments: