Thursday, December 27, 2018

Activity

I am still doing the What's in the Box/Bag/Bin
This had some fun things in it, along with cords.
Why do cords not stay with the appliance they belong to?????
Found a pattern too. 
I put borders on the improv quilt.
Still not my favorite, but it was from orphan pieces and I like it better now than before.
I still doubt that I'll do another of these. 
Back of the improv quilt.
Not my favorite fabrics either.
LOL 
Dragonfly is sew together
As I look at it, I think it needs a border of some type.
I'll let it brew a bit.

It was a good day.
While DS was working on the computer -- I don't know what is wrong with it, but it is not behaving like it should, I cleaned and sewed.
DS is going to research more and try other things tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you are making progress with the decluttering and getting lots done in the sewing room.