Monday, December 18, 2017

UFOs

I was having trouble being motivated, so I pulled out all my UFOs.
The kids ran up to the top of the stairs and this is what they found

Surrounded by UFOs.
I found that I didn't have some of them in the cabinet.
I'm still looking for a few and my list grew.
How did that happen?
I separated one bag that had no organization.
Now, I hope that it will help me get them done.
Too many.
I would love to get into double digits this coming year.
It helped to motivate me to finish a couple more this year.
We shall see.

2 comments:

Louise said...

All it takes is for one of those UFOs to motivate you at a time! Pick the one that is calling your name the loudest and go for it! :)

cityquilter grace said...

double digits???? eeeks....thanks for making me feel good mel...