Saturday, December 30, 2017

Stashbuster Random Numbers



They gave us the random numbers for January early.
So it all begins! :)

Small number = #2 
My #2 is Alphabet Panel

I have the panel partially cut out and the side pieces picked and partially cut.
This will be a fun project.


Other number = #79 
My #79 is Imperfect Squares
This one was at the bottom of the UFO cabinet.
Had to take all of one compartment out.
But, it is an older UFO, so that is a good one to actually work on.
I don't know how many squares I'll need to make, but they normally go fairly quickly and I should be able to use some scraps if I need more.
I put them up on the wall and it looks like I need one more block before assembling it.
I'm thinking to put sashing between it.

I might be able to get these going. 

No comments: