Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stash Report

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports
Used this Week:                                               9.51 yards
Used year to Date:                                       169.15 yards
Total out of stash this Month (December)       9.51 yards
Added this Week:                                             0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                                        63.00 yards
Goal:                                                             200.00 yards
Yards to goal:                                                  30.85 yards

Net Used in quilts 2017:                                 224.98 yards 
A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:                    1201
Perimeter in inches                                  11798
Number of UFOs finished this year:              48
UFO Yardage Used                                161.69
    
Amount of yardage used in UFOs              72%
Number of Spools Used this week            1
Number of Spools Used this year            13

I had a good retreat week.
I'm hoping for more finishes this coming week.
I honestly don't think I'll make the 200 net use of fabric for this year, but I will be close.
I have at least 2 more quilts that will be quilted and bound before the end of the year.
I guess we shall see.
Next year I'm counting bobbins used instead of spools.
I have so many large spools that this is deceiving
I used 5+ bobbins on the trip last week and only used up one end of a spool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Irish stars quilt is very pretty. Even if you don't meet your goal, you've had a great year.

Gayle Bong said...

My goodness I love your itemized stash report. Even the thread. Yes count bobbins. Just the other day I thought that would be fun to know. I won't begin to try to track any of it.I wouldn't remember to record it. And with machines I use at 3 studios, very confusing.