Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Let's Bee Social

Not much sewing going on here.
I am finally feeling a bit like Christmas, so the gifts are being wrapped, cookies being baked, tree being trimmed and I'm making a mess.
One design wall has Bread and Butter on it.
That's the flag and the stars.
I still need to make 4 stars and then it will go together very quickly.
The Quilt Across Texas Panel needs something around it.
I'm thinking stars.
The bottom 3 blocks will become a table runner for an older friend that loves these colors. 
I have my gray tote of UFOs is for Judy L's Get It Done UFO Challenge.
I still have the Irish Stars Quilts up on the design wall.
Trying to decide on 3 lap quilts or 1 lap and 1 twin.
I love it, so it is fun to look at. 
This is a mess because of the quilting things and the gift wrapping things.
I'll have all wrapped today and will be able to clean up my mess.
You can see Happiness is Quilting hanging on the long arm.
I just need to load it and start the quilting.
If I can clean up my mess and get all the items put away from the trip, then I'll be quilting that this week.
I'm linking up to Let's Bee Social.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I still have the SITs to wrap and then I'm done. I'm hoping to get in a bit of stitching this evening once everyone else takes off for dinner. Have a very happy holiday.