Thursday, December 14, 2017

Scrap Attack

Another accountability challenge

We get to pick 12 areas to work on and then monthly will work on them.
My list of 12 are:
1. Make String blocks to reduce overflow of bin

2.Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Novelty
3. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Brown
4. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with yellow
5. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Christmas
6. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Orange
7. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Green
8. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Pink
9. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with blue
10. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with White
11. Go through scraps to organize by color and make something with Black
12. Go through non-quilting material to determine if I need to keep it or donate it.

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

That's an ambitious list, Meloney! I have no doubt you'll make great progress in 2018!!

Pamela Arbour said...

I will be looking forward to seeing your progress. You have some big goals!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your goals somewhat match up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over on So Scrappy. I think I may organize my Scrap Attack projects to coordinate with the RSC. Thanks for the inspiration (because I really couldn't decide what I was going to do for Sarah's Challenge!)

Sandy Panagos said...

Looks like a good list to me. Good luck!

Terri said...

Rainbow goals! I love it. Good luck to you.