Thursday, December 14, 2017

Book It Challenge is done

I truly thought I would love to do this and work with books on my shelf.
Life got in the way too often and I lost interest. 
Only a few of the folks that read my blog were interested in it, so....it is done.
Below are the ones I worked on.

My Books
DONE January: Borders, Bindings & Edges by Sally Collins - USED ON PATRIOTIC QUILT & Quilt Fun

DONE February: Orphan Block Quilts by Tricia Lynn Maloney - USED ON Table Topper from Orphan Quilt Block

March: The Best of Scrap Quilting Made Easy by House of White Birches (I have not finished this one. Using bonus 1.5" HST, so it will be a long process)

DONE April: More Fat Quarter Quilts by M'Liss Rae Hawley. I'll be using my embroidery blocks in animal red work.

May: Great Sets by Sharyn Craig

June: Simple Fabric Folding for Christmas by Liz Aneloski. I will make the wrapped up and under the tree quilt or table runner.

July/August/September/October/November: Catch up on the books I have not finished the project in.

No comments: