Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stash Report



quilt paint create links to all our stash reports
Used this Week:                                             15.55 yards
Used year to Date:                                       184.70 yards
Total out of stash this Month (December)      25.07 yards
Added this Week:                                             0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                                        63.00 yards
Goal:                                                             200.00 yards
Yards to goal:                                                  15.30 yards

Net Used in quilts 2017:                                 240.54 yards 
A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:                    1300
Perimeter in inches                                  112258
Number of UFOs finished this year:              48
UFO Yardage Used                                161.69
    
Amount of yardage used in UFOs              67%
Number of Spools Used this week            0
Number of Spools Used this year            14

I was a productive week, even with a minor health issue happening.
I finished a big quilt and some smaller projects.
I doubt I will use 15 yards the remaining part of the year, but it could happen.
If not, I'm OK with it.
I think I need to watch my buying in the coming year.
I bought backing fabrics most of the year, but had a few extra buys.
When I look at the UFO vs New start ratio, I think I'm doing OK.
I would like to see if I could finish a few more UFOs next year and get to the double digits.
If you haven't see the big finish, here it is:
it has been delivered and I'm happy to report that I have another one I could make.
But, I think they are going to be made into two smaller quilts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good numbers for the year, even if you don't make your goal.

Pack Rat With a Plan said...

You did fantastic on finishing UFOs this year. Congratulations!

Susan said...

Wonderful stash report. You are so close to your goal for the year!