Friday, December 15, 2017

Contemplation

I was up early this morning, probably because I slept so much yesterday.
I can't understand why I am so wiped out from a biopsy.
Sure, a little tender, but nothing major.
Anyway, I was tired all day yesterday and then decided that it might be because I slept so much.
I didn't have trouble sleeping last night, but I did have trouble getting comfortable.
In reading through some blogs and older posts, I got to thinking about why I blog.
It started out to be just a record of what I have accomplished.
Then, it became where I was sharing more of myself.
I think I would like to see if I can share more on how I do things.
I'd like to see if I have any skill in tutorials.
My friend Lorena does the video tutorials, and I'm not sure I like myself on video.
So, maybe I should just share with photos.
I'm not exactly sure what that is going to be.
My daily blog posts show the progression of a quilt that I'm working on, but I don't know that I really explain my thoughts when doing it.
I'll continue to share, but maybe show more of how I'm doing things.
Trying to figure out what I want to do now that the youngest is in college.
She is home now, so that will be mean more fun and less time in the studio.

No comments: