Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Let's Bee Social

Not much sewing happening around here.
I received 2 rolls of batting Christmas and have half a roll left under the long arm.
So, the kiddos put one roll under for me.
Now, that is great, but everything under the long arm does not fit anymore.
See the batting on the back of the long arm?
I now need to figure out where to store that and use it up.
I have use for it in 2018, but not right now.
I also need to make the backing for Quilting is Happiness.
I have the 2 bread and butter designs up on the design wall.
One is ready to quilt, but I might as well wait until the second one is done.
I need to cut another star to use as a leader ender. 
It's rainy out and this photo didn't come out great, but you can see the messes.
My cutting and pressing station need to be brought out of Santa mode and into quilting mode again.
I'm doing more cleaning than quilting so I can start the new year off right. 
Irish Stars is still on the wall.
I keep bouncing between what size to make it.
I don't want it this size, because I don't need one that large.
I could make it into 3 lap sized quilts with only a few leftovers that could be a pillow.
I'm still debating with myself on what to do.
So, I saw some yarn that was interesting and bought some.
Well, bought too much.
So, when I'm down stairs watching TV with DH, I am crocheting hats and scarfs.
Don't need them often in Texas, so they need to be done quickly.

Bottom line, I'm cleaning, crocheting and prepping for quilting.
My word of the year is order.

I'm linking up to Let's Bee Social.



No comments: