Sunday, December 10, 2017

Irish Star

  

Do you ever make a mistake where you are making more blocks than you need?
Well, I guess that is better than too few.
I have make too make stars and 25 patches.
But, I love this quilt and will wait to see if I can make this larger and then have a smaller version for myself.
The good news is it is all from my scraps, so I've not spent money where I didn't need to.
I need to walk by this a few more times to make sure I like the layout.
I'll be sewing this top together today.

I have a quilt loaded that needs the batting enlarged, so I'll do that today and hope to get some of the quilting done on the large quilt.

I do like this pattern, so maybe it is just meant to be.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Beautiful! I love this one.

Northern Deb said...

This is a really great quilt... love the colors and the design!

cityquilter grace said...

so very pretty....didn't know you had a blog, glad you posted the link in stashbusters!

Kat Scribner said...

This one is gorgeous. I understand why you want to make another one.

Anonymous said...

That is so completely gorgeous! I'm just now starting mine as my early 2018 leader-ender. Your control of the color of scraps has truly made a beautiful quilt!