Friday, December 29, 2017

6 & 6

This is a new challenge that I might as well join in on.
6 & 6 Challenge
6 UFOs and 6 New projects
LOL
I don't know that I'll be able to finish all the quilts on the challenge list, but I do hope I can make progress on the 3 each month.

1. Clemens T-shirt Quilt
2. Future Heirlooms Star
3.Hawaiian Applique Pillow (hand quilted)
4.Bloom
5. Harry Potter -A
6.Harry Potter - J


I pulled them and put them in a tote to store where they are easy to get to.
The UFO cabinet is full, so this helps.
I really would like to get about 55 UFOs done this year.
If I can limit myself to the 6 new starts, then it is possible.

Thanks for doing this challenge


6 comments:

Nann said...

Kind of like a diet where you can have dessert! Good luck selecting which six UFOs and which six new projects.
(And I really like the colorway for your Irish Chain.)

Angie in SoCal said...

Look forward to see them all.

Sandy Panagos said...

Looks like you're organized and ready to go. Good luck!

frayed at the edge said...

Delighted that you are joining in the challenge - I'm looking forward to seeing your progress! Anne

Heather said...

I've got a Harry Potter quilt on my list as well! Can't wait to see what yours are!

dq said...

55? Wow! Why is it that starting a new project is so much more exciting then finishing an old one?