Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Crocheting

I cleaned today

The floor is vacuumed and looks much better. 
I could use to steam clean it, but I think that will wait until the weather is warmer.
It's 35 degrees here and I can't open the windows.

Notice I still need to work on the counters and things, but I am making progress.
DD with her scarf and hat.
Your can't see the cute pompom on the hat.
I had to make the scarf an infinity one that is fairly short.
We could only find one of this skein of yarn.
here is another hat, you can see the pompom on it.
I made this scarf half the wide of DD's and it is long enough for the girl it is going to.

I have one more scarf to crochet and I'll be done with that project.
They will go back for a January gift to the college friends of DD.
It is going to be cold and windy in January, so I hope they come in handy for them.
Too bad I don't know how to make gloves.

I'll be working on that scarf tomorrow between my cleaning sprees.

I have to take breaks or I get too worn out to continue.
It feels good to do this.

No comments: