Sunday, December 10, 2017

2018 UFO Challenge

I think most of mine will be quilting, but it doesn't have to be.
I did a random draw of the UFO listing I have right now.
Since I don't have any must do ones for next year yet, this was the best way for me this year.

1. Ann’s 2009 NYE Mystery
2. Borachio
3. Chicken makings
4. Color guard pillows 
5. Copper and teal quilt
6. Embroidery blocks
7. Home in the Middle
8. Jo’s club retreat teal and brown 
9. Misc Fall Blocks 
10. Tie One On
11. Under the Sea Quilt
12. Winter Solstice

I don't have photos of these, and I don't have the time to go find them right now.
I might update this when I go through my list one last time before the new year.

3 comments:

shirley said...

Looks like you have a good list going there. good luck with accomplishing it all. i'm at attempting multiple items each month. of course, i'll probably never catch up. but, if i live to 120, there's a chance. haha

Lynette said...

The names look like a great group of projects. :)

Tammom said...

You do have a must do for 2018, as soon as I write the pattern for you.