Sunday, April 21, 2013

Judy has us do a stash report weekly. So, here is mine for the week.


OK, with Dad goign to surgery and life just taking over, I doubt I will have much of a use until after the long arm maintenance class next weekend. 

I did finish some BOMs, but they don't count until they go into a quilt and the quilt is finished (that's my rule to not count until it is done done.)  I hope to make one that is going to someone else, and it would count, but it isn't done yet.

I counted the half a yard for the yoyos, but I'm not sure exactly how accurate that one is, but it is close.

I finished 2 tops, so when I actually get to quilting on the long arm, I have 3 quilts ready to go.  That week should be a great week.
Used this Week: 0.5 yards

Used year to Date: 63.25 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Added Year to Date: 24 yards

Net Used for 2013: 39.25 yards





1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

You still have wonderful numbers!