Thursday, April 25, 2013

Change in Plans

Well, I guess God is telling me not to go to the maintenance class this weekend.  Between the cough not getting any better and DH getting more difficult to deal with and my mouth getting the better of me, I decided we needed to cancel the trip.  Apparently I'm not supposed to get that class this weekend.  Now it won't be until September.  :(  But, I do believe it is for the best.

Maybe I will try and get one of these 2 quilts quilted.  I'll play with the tension too.

I didn't go to the applique class today because of how I am feeling.  No one needs to feel this way.  I'll wear my mask tonight with the Girl Scouts.  Don't want to cancel another meeting.

1 comment:

ANudge said...

Hope you're much better soon, Meloney!