Thursday, April 11, 2013

Crazy week

I really don't like April.  It seems there are always things that happen that are not happy during April.  :(  This year my Dad has hurt himself.  He is the strong one of my parents and he has fallen for the first time and now his back is hurting so much that he can't hardly breathe.  So, lots of sitting with him and going to ER and doctors.  I did finish this one.  Some of my curves need help, so I'll probably outline them with embroidery thread.


I've started on Whimsical garden #4 or is it #3?  I'm not sure which is which, but the next one is in process.  I just prepped the Pixie Garden and will have it with me too.
I'm ready to actually sew.
I was so out of it on my birthday that I slept most of the day.  I  feel better today, so that is better. 
Another doctor appointment for Dad today, so I should be able to work on the next Whimsical Garden.

No comments: