Friday, April 5, 2013

applique day

I didn't feel so good today.  Started off with a sore throat and headache.  Not doing great.  Went back to bed until the phone rang.  Camping tomorrow whether I feel great or not.
So, instead of running around, I did my applique.  We had to take the car in to wash it, and worked on this.

This is the home of Home in the Middle applique.  Love the colors

this is one of the appliques from Hawaii.  I was working on this when I didn't have anything else to do.  Since I have not prepared whimsical garden all the way, I finish this applique up.  I still need to frame it and then quilt it, but it is at that stage to find the right border fabrics.

I hope to prep the whimsical Garden to see if I can have it with me this weekend.  I'll be driving, so I won't get any of that time in.  Maybe while the girls are busy doing something else, who knows, but I should be prepared, right?

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great applique! Feel better!