OK, with jury duty yesterday and binding that huge quilt, I didn't get my act together enough to get the design wall photo up. Of course, it looks very much like all the other ones. I have made progress on sewing the corners on. If you look REAL closely, you will see that from the right hand side, I have 2 columns that still need done, and then about 4 blocks at the bottom of the 3rd column. So, I am making progress. That last column is only a few corners because it is really the border and I'm only finishing up the tessellation. :)
If I get to sew this week, I will have this one all snowballed and ready to sew it together. I say if because it is Girl Scout camping planning. The girls are doing most everything, but I need to have a list for me that will allow me to help them in the steps.