Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday progress

I am again staying at home all day.
That is a good thing.

Loaded Winter Solstice.
I'll be using brown thread to quilt it.


If I can get it done today, I can bind it on the way to San Marcos tomorrow.

DD had ordered a book that she already has and we need to take her to old one and mail the new one back.
The fun of college life.



I also did a WITB and found treasures - photos, cards, playing cards, glasses, etc.
It never ceases to amaze me what I toss into a box, bag, container.

I'm working on the right side of my desk and have emptied the organizer I had there that was becoming a big big mess.



1 comment:

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

I write against that milestone. If it doesn't rise to my own level of expectation, it doesn't make it into the book. Because I want those kids excited about discovery and research, and I feel I have the chance to spark their flames through exposure to my own enthusiasm.safety fence