Monday, January 15, 2018

Organization Challenge

My sewing thread drawer is all organized by color.
It lasted almost a year last time I did this and if I had not found extra thread in Mom's stuff, it would have been OK.
I think I should have most colors of what I need and if I don't I need to improvise.

So, what to work on this week?

My flat surfaces around my desk and sewing machine are bothering me.
I have too much stuff around me.
Flat surfaces seem to be magnets for "stuff"
My desk seems to have exploded.
Time to figure out where everything should go.
I know I have too many pens and pencils .... 
Sewing machine has bins to hold stuff while I'm sewing.
Time to empty them and figure out if there is a better way. 
The embroidery machine and oils and threads are very useful, but is there a better way to handle them all?

Let us know what you are working on this week.

No comments: