Friday, January 5, 2018

It's the Weekend

What are you doing for the weekend?

Friday is a free day, with a couple of errands to go to the Post Office and bank. Other than that, I’m working on a T-shirt Quilt.
Once I make sure she likes the border fabric I picked, then I’ll border all the cut pieces while I wait for the Terial Magic to arrive. I’m hoping it arrives today. Only 18 shirts stabilized with one bottle. 
I’m not sure this is exactly easier than the interfacing method. 
I’ll be interested to see if the quilt is lighter and how it feels when done. 

 I'm also putting together the Irish Stars that still needs the center sewn together. 
Speaking of Irish Stars, I have now been requested to make two queen sized pillow shams. 
Oh my. 
I love this pattern, and it seems to keep on growing. 
If I had not made the cute car quilt center, I could have used those. 
But…..that's life.
 I’m debating on how to make them. 
I think I’ve talked myself into using the same sized star and filling in the rest of the pillow sham with squares.



My Saturday might be taken up with visiting an Aunt in the hospital.

Sunday should have minimal plans to it.

I hope to make some progress this weekend on many projects.

No comments: