Monday, January 22, 2018

colors

You are going to think I'm crazy, but this helps me see progress.
I had dumped 3 drawers of fabric into this tote and a bag.
I transfer from the tote to the bag so I don't have to bend over so many times.
The back does not appreciate it in too much of a repetition. 
The bag is full for the 4th time. 
This is the drawer not touched yet.
I missed it when I was looking at how many drawers of blue scraps.
I'll wait until I finish the bag to start on that drawer. 
Light Blue scraps, almost a full drawer, which surprised me. 
Medium scraps.
They are more medium without the flash. 
The second medium drawer. 
Dark drawer.
I must admit that if I were just sorting, it would be so much easier.

I've made postcards with the blue scraps for some of my challenge.
I don't really want to do another quilt at this point.
I have too many UFOs, so I'll find some everyday things to make with the color of the month.

Red is from another challenge.
I'm not cleaning out that drawer, but it could use it.
I made a couple wall/door hangings and postcards from reds.
Before the month is over, I'll be using the red for coasters too.

It's good to focus on certain colors.


1 comment:

Louise said...

I'm impressed with your neatly sorted blue drawers! And a bit envious that you have so many scraps to choose from :)