Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January Projects

I joined in on a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I did not have a great month of finishing things, but I did move forward on all the items.
Some I will continue on to completion and others might just wait awhile.
I'm not stressing over these, and it is fun.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 

Elm Street - Lisa T-shirt Quilt
Not done, but much of the framing is completed.

Get It Done - Winter Solstice
Done, washed, was going to give it away, DH wants it in our family room.

6 & 6 - Something new
Can't show the test quilt I'm working on.

APQ - Fall Table Runner
Not really pretty, but the blocks are used and someone will enjoy it.

Still working on the drawers, but I've got a one full medium drawer and a light and dark progressing well.
I still have a bag of scraps to sort and another drawer to go through. 
Blue is the largest group of scraps I have.

Color Challenge - Red
I made lots of valentine postcards with my red scrap fabrics.
It was fun playing with these pieces.
I also did a red and blue umbrella that was a test project.
I can't show the finiished project.
I decided to play with my red valentine scraps for a mug rug.
This was a table runner that I made into a door hanger for DD's dorm.

Stashbuster Number 2 - Alphabet Panel
 
This will probably be going to DD's Music Director.

  Stashbuster Number 80 -  Imperfect Squares
Ready to be quilted. 
This do not have a home yet, so I'm not in a hurry to finish them.

I'm OK with my progress, because I had a down month.
We shall see what next month has in store for me.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Tee shirt quilt is coming along. These are quite lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

Glenda said...

WOW Mel so many fun projects can I come and play with you LOL Love the T Shirt project great colours there. Uneven squares caught my eye and set my mind racing , You have so many fun projects as I said enjoy next week hope its not a down month like this one was for you Cheers Glenda

Glenda said...

Forgot to say how much I liked your postcard hearts, I specially like the bee on its adorable. Glenda

Angie in SoCal said...

You made a lot of progress. Congratulations.

dq said...

I think you made great progress in January! Keep trucking along.