Friday, January 5, 2018

Finished or Not Friday

I honestly thought I'd have sewn more today.
DD and I went for a 3.5 mile walk. 
She made me go slow and I didn't hurt afterwards.
So, slow is good and we walked more than a hour, which is what I need to be doing.
It was a good time of discussion about lots of things.

I got in the filing mood, and it doesn't hit very often.
So, I filed, I consolidated lists and I had a good time.
I got my stabilizer liquid in and will start that process again tomorrow.
I got the go ahead for the bordering of the blocks.
I feel good about all the things I've accomplished.
I'm working away at a couple of goals.
Tomorrow might be a bust for accomplishments, but I'll have lunch with a friend and go to a board meeting.
DH is not feeling well, so we can't go see my Aunt Joyce.
She doesn't need any germs coming into the hospital.
I'm linking to Finish or Not Friday.





No comments: