Monday, January 22, 2018

Motivational Monday

15-21 January 2018

2. Keep working on the studio
Work on some flat surfaces
It Still looks cluttered, but feels lots less cluttered on that side.
I could use more work on flat surfaces.

1, WITB
I found photos from our summer trip with the Girl Scouts.
I learned how to scan them all using my new scanner.

3. Continue borders for T-shirts
I'm still framing and laying out the quilt.
I ran out of the frame fabric.
I ordered some, hoping it will blend well enough.

4. Organization Challenge
Continue with the blue fabric drawers
It is taking longer because I am sorting light, medium, dark.
But, I'm making progress.

5. Quilt Winter Solstice
DONE
 

6. Finish fall block table runner
DONE


22--28 January 2018

1. WITB

2. Keep working on the studio
Continue to work on the flat surfaces

3. Continue shadowing for T-shirts

4. Organization Challenge
Continue with the blue fabric drawers

5. Quilt Imperfect Squares

6. Work on Alphabet quilt
Snowball the corners

7. Finish Flower pincushions

8. Quilt imperfect squares

1 comment:

Rebecca A. Maynard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.