Monday, January 1, 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge & Scrap Attack & Patterns by Jen Color Challenge


I'm also joining in on the Scrap Attack Challenge.


This will be a big challenge.
I have 4 drawers of blue.
Maybe I need to sort them in light, dark, medium?
The plan is to go through the drawers, organize them and them make something out of them.

I'll be making a star block this year.

Rainbow Scrap Challenge for January is Blue

I am going to be making stars this year. 
I'm not sure what the background will be yet, but any star I wish.



Then, there is the other color challenge
It's an interesting idea. I wonder if I could fit it in with the other challenges?
I wish the colors were the same for each of the months.
But, I could make a friendship star out of this color challenge and it would be great.


2018 Monthly Color Challenge Schedule


Jan 1st - Red

Link Up - Jan 24th - Jan 31
Feb 1st - Blue
Link Up - Feb 21 - Feb 28
March 1st - Yellow
Link Up - Mar 24 - Mar 31
April 1st - Orange
Link Up - April 23 - April 30
May 1st - Green
Link Up - May 24 - May 31
June 1st - Purple
Link Up - June 23 - June 30
July 1st - Green Yellow
Link Up - July 24 - July 31
Aug 1st - Yellow Orange
Link Up - Aug 24 - Aug 31
Sept 1 - Red Viloet
Link Up - Sept 23 - Sept 30
Oct 1 - Violet Blue
Link Up - Oct 24 - Oct 31
Nov 1 - Blue Green
Link Up - Nov 23 - 30
Dec 1 - Black and White
Link Up - Dec 24 - Dec 31

4 comments:

Vera said...

Have fun!

Sandy Panagos said...

You have your work cut out or you if you're doing the RSC and Jen's challenge, too. Here's hoping that some months the color for both challenges is the same! Good luck, but more importantly, have fun.

Chantal said...

Sounds like a tall order so good luck with that blue challenge. Thanks for the other color of the month challenge. I'm hopping over at Jen's to check it out. Enjoy! ;^)

The Joyful Quilter said...

You are going to be a VERY busy quilter with sorting (and using) all of those scraps!!!