Monday, January 15, 2018

Motivational Monday


8-14 January 2018

1, WITB

  
I've gone through two of the drawers of blue fabrics.
I'm using this as my box for the week.

2. Keep working on the studio
Put away fabric in fabric tote.
this was overflowing, but I got most of it put away.


3. Quilt Winter Solstice
DD was ill, DH and I not feeling great, so I did not load Winter Solstice

4. Make Table Runner out of fall blocks
I think I have a plan to border the center block and add coping triangles to the outer blocks.

5. Finish sewing the center of the Green Sparkling Sampler

6. Pick a drawer to go through
thread
  


7. Stabilize T-shirt quilt



15-21 January 2018

1, WITB

2. Keep working on the studio

3. Continue borders for T-shirts

4. Organization Challenge
Continue with the blue fabric drawers

5. Quilt Winter Solstice

6. Finish fall block table runner

No comments: