Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sorting

I started sorting my 4 blue scrap drawers the first of the month.
One drawer was in a different location, so in order to get all the blues together, I had to sort through that one first.
I also decided to sort light medium, dark.
As you can see int he photo, that is not that easy.
It all depends on what it is next.
My dark drawer might need more help.
There is still more to sort through - 2 drawers more. 
The light drawer has more in it than I thought it would. 
You can see the two remaining drawers are basically full.
I'm thinking they will become medium drawers.
I'm thinking of dumping them and then pulling from the dump pile and putting in the right drawer right away.
That might acutally be a little faster.
Not an easy task with the blues.
But, everything after this will be easier to work with.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorting scraps isn't easy. Looks like you've got a good start on yours.