Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside

Texas has cold weather that can be snow in some places and ice at my home.
Last night I took the trash out and the rain felt like ice pellets. 
This is my view.
I'm staying inside, maybe in my PJs all day. 
I have borders on a few of the blocks.
I'm beginning to wonder if I really like the shadow effects of the pattern with this gray border.
I like the gray border, which I ended up making narrower.
I'll have to audition it and let the person it's going to decide. 
Table runner is not the way I wanted it, but it is the way I cut it.
Why?
Who knows, but is in a row and I need to find backing and batting and get it quilted.

I also want to load Winter Solstice from last year and get that quilted.

So, the Texas Snow Day will be a Texas Sew Day for me.

I'm linking to Fiber Tuesday.

No comments: