Monday, January 8, 2018

Motivational Monday

1 -7 January 2018

1, WITB
This drawer has files that carry over year to year.
Need to start the new files. 
2017 Files in a box to use if needed for taxes and to keep.
  
I found some poems my Mom wrote.
I need to figure out how to publish something.
This is all that is left of my filing.
I got sidetracked with other things and didn't finish it off.

2. Keep working on the studio
I organized the Irish stars on their own hangers with the border and backing fabrics.
it's much better than it was.
The tote to the right of my fabric bin is from T-shirts I've cut up.
The blue crate is for DD's items she wants to take back next year but has no need for in the dorm right now.
I'm still working on the jewelry containers that need to be sorted through.

3. Sew together the smaller Irish Stars quilt
 4. Sew together the smaller Irish Stars quilt

5. Sew together the smaller Irish Stars quilt


6. Stabilize the T-shirts
Have more to do, but ran out of Terial Magic
Still working on this.
I'd say I'm now more than
  
I have some drying now and some that need cutting out.
The box on the right are the ones left to do.


8-14 January 2018

1, WITB

2. Keep working on the studio
Put away fabric in fabric tote


3. Quilt Winter Solstice

4. Make Table Runner out of fall blocks

5. Finish sewing the center of the Green Sparkling Sampler

6.Pick a drawer to go through

No comments: