Monday, October 10, 2016

What has you excited?

Cooking Up Quilts asked what had me excited this week.
Getting the T-shirt quilt quilted and almost bound.  
That's what I'm excited about. 
I was sitting and waiting for DD to go through her YOSA practice and am more than half way through.
It's a BIG quilt. 
I was reorganizing some HST and found this patriotic leftovers that went into my Dad's quilt YEARS ago.
I'll make them into the 4 extra blocks that I need.
They will become friendship stars.
I'm excited to have progress made.

2 comments:

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

Yay! I would be most excited to have a quilt almost finished too! I hope you make good progress on your binding. :) Friendship stars are the most fun shape, and I love the colors in yours. Have fun playing with them, and thanks so much for linking to Main Crush Monday!

Dave S. said...

I'm new to your blogs. Very cool find on the friendship stars...that will mean alot because of the relation to your father's quilt.