Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Update on To Do List

1. Load and quilt a QOV after I make the backing.

2. Start binding GS quilt
3. Make backing for patriotic quilt
4. Finish putting Quilty Fun center together

5.Stabilize T-shirts for Baxter's quilt.

6. Cut apart the HST and press for trimming

I actually made lots of progress this week on my items.

My new list for this week (I know it's Tuesday evening)
1. Quilt Patriotic quilt
2. Bind Patriotic quilt
3. Finish making HST for wedding quilt.
4. Start Shadowing the T-shirts
There might be other things, but those are the key ones this week.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You've been busy! Love the colors in the HST quilt - thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

Summer Killebrew said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a sewing to-do list a mile long. ;) Your work is beautiful...I look forward to seeing more!

Yanicka said...

Your list look so fun!!!! I have to stop adding to mine but I have the attention span of a fruit fly