Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday

Friday Fling Day
I got rid of lots of red and pink hats.
The top shelf of my closet is cleared off and ready to reorganizing.
I also got the dark blue quilt ready to bind.
I'll have an hour tomorrow that I can work on it.
 I worked on the patriotic quilt.
I need to border the stars I just did so they are the same size as the others.
 Design wall was having sagging problems for the fabric on it.
DH did a fabulous job at fixing it for me today.
 Mysteries4Military yahoo group clue 2 came out and I finished it.
I again only used the pre cut squares in my scrap area.
I also have the girl scout quilt ready to be loaded on the long arm.
My plan did not work, so I'll try something else.
We shall see if this every gets done.
go over and check out Finished or not Friday.

No comments: