Tuesday, October 25, 2016

OMG

My OMG for October was the Sunkissed #2
I knew I wanted to get the background put together, but I was not sure about the applique.
I accomplished the background and prepping some of the applique.
I'm still not done with Pixie Garden, so I don't really have the ability to have 2 applique projects in full swing at once.

I've not been great a finishing things the last few months, but...
My September OMG was my Chinese Coins 
My August OMG was the patriotic mess.
I actually had 3 patriotic items that I decided to use together.
It is ready to quilt, and I might get it done this month.
We have a trip scheduled for Friday and if I can get it quilted, I will do the binding on Friday in the car.
My June OMG was the GS canvas quilt.
What a mess that thing was.
It is ready for delivery.
I'm thankful to get it done.
It was a difficult quilt to work on because of the type of canvas they used.

So, I might not be completely done with Sunkissed, but I made progress on 3 others.



1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

Any progress is good progress.