Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stash Report

Judy has us keep track of what our stash is doing.
Used this Week:                                      1.00 yards
Used year to Date:                              171.40 yards
Total out of stash this Month (Oct)           4.08 yards
Added this Week:                                   0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                             39.00 yards
Goal:                                                   200.00 yards
Yards to goal:                                        28.60 yards

Net Used in quilts 2016:                     124.22 yards 

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:               484
Perimeter in inches                               9358
Number of UFOs finished this year:   50.16
UFO Yardage Used                              108.00
Amount of yardage used in UFOs          87%

I had a large finish this week, but the person I was making it for supplied all the fabric.
I only used a yard of my own fabric. :(
But, a finish is a finish.
I'm within one side of binding and will have another UFO done.
I didn't sit and watch TV at all last night, so I didn't finish it.
We were making sugar cookies
The UFO will be done tonight because I have 3.5 hours of waiting.
I'll also be trimming HST.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

That quilt is Nice!

Kate said...

Great stash numbers. Congrats on an almost finish!

maggie fellow said...

That is a unique layout for T shirts - I like it!