Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Main Crush Monday

The current T-shirt quilt has all the shirts stabilized and cut out.
I have them in a pile to add the shadowing to, and then I'll be arranging them.
I think there is a good balance of colors and the shadow will be black with a green background. 
The wedding HST quilt is coming along.
I had to move it to the big design wall.
I am still making HST, so I don't know how big it is really going to get.
I'm actually enjoying these two projects, so it is a pleasure to work on them.
I'm linking up with Cooking Up Quilts.

2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Your quilts look so pretty! I love your triangle quilt. I've been inspired by the many triangle quilts that I see online and have finally started my own! Thank you so very much for sharing your progress! Take good care!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the narrow space you have between your work table and your quilting frame reminds me so of my space!! I have my 3 roller hand quilting frame on one wall and my cutting table/sewing machine along the opposite wall with about 4 feet to spare in between and a design wall like you.