Saturday, February 21, 2015

The weekend

Yesterday was a strange day.
I had appointments that lasted longer than they should.
I had an evening activity at the HEB Center in San Antonio.
This is the view from our seats.
Went with 2 girl friends and had a great time
Say a Japanese Hoko show.
Very intense drumming, but the time went by quickly.
I loved the designs from the lighted "purple" area.

So, no sewing yesterday.
I did play with some fabric to put it away, but nothing else.

I'm home alone today.
DH is off to a falconry event with his hunting buddy.
DD is still at her sleepover.
DS is gone to work.

So, I have a list of things I really need to get done with this weekend.
I'm not going to post it because some can't be seen by others. :)

One thing is to finish this quilt I'm working on.
I ran out of bobbin and quit.  LOL
So, off to load the bobbin and figure out when DD needs picked up.

No comments: